Seeking an intimate, elegant wedding venue in Columbus, Ohio? Mozart’s is happy to work with any couple to plan the perfect wedding celebration in our historic restaurant space! Whether you’re commemorating your commitment with close family or hosting a catered wedding reception with loved ones, Mozart’s offers a wonderful alternative to a courthouse ceremony.
Mozart’s offers the convenience of everything you need to host the ceremony and celebration of your dreams. Guests will enjoy our beautifully restored ballroom with rich terrazzo marble floors, original decorative archways, abundant natural light and 1920s-era baby grand piano, or the richly decorated Beechwold Tavern Room with build-in bar. And we’ll take care of every detail, from a custom wedding cakes to an elegant European-inspired meal to an unforgettable reception in one of our distinctive event spaces.
• Hold your ceremony and reception in our grand Amadeus Ballroom (accommodates up to 150 seated) or our intimate Beechwold Tavern room (accommodates up to 60)
• Gorgeous custom wedding cake from renowned in-house pastry chef Doris Saha
• Group catering menu featuring elegant Austrian specialties
• In-house wedding officiant Susie Newman of Simply I Do Ceremonies
• Live piano music by Mozart’s in-house pianist Mark Werling
• Overnight parking is available
Clintonville Wedding Vendors We Love